Wierd noises after surgery!?!?

Yesterday I was discharged to go back to the hotel, everything seems fine, some discomfort but they say that's normal. My only issue is that I have this gurgling sounds coming from my throat. It starts from my stomach area like a hunger grind and ends up in my throat. I read on obesity help.com that it is normal, that its the air and gas that's tring to get out. But man its annoying! Another concern, I can't poop! Lol, I've been constipated since beginning the liquid only diet, today at noon, I'm scheduled for a drain check and gauze change, ill let the doctors know my concerns.

Drs say it is totally normal, it's from your stomach being so big and now it's the size of a banana. The gas has to escape somehow, I also asked about the constipation and again, since there is nothing but liquids in there , it's normal to not have a bowel movement. Well this journey ends tomorrow when they take out my drain , and go home to begin my new weight loss journey. One that I have been waitin for years to go on. I thank all the doctors and nurses from the OCC, they have been angels sent from up above ;)

• Like 1