I was wondering if anyone has used the lenders for their surgery. I have seen the ones on OCC's site medloanfinance.com and medicalfinancing.com have any of you used them and how was your process. Are they reputable are their rates good pros cons?

I tried the medical financing options and was turned down quite rapidly. I financed everything through One Main Financial. Didn't need anything down. No collateral. Totally unsecured. My name only. No cosigner. I dont have great credit either. And no penalty for paying off early. Drawback is probably highest interest rate allowable by law. I applied online and I got approval within a couple of hours. I then went in, took copies of my pay stub, signed the necessary paperwork, and walked out with a check in hand...Just like that!...Just a little tidbit, lenders approval requirements sometimes change month to month...Evidently the requirements were slack when i got mine, thank goodness!

Thank you for the info. Do you have the link to that site so I can check them out? I week away! how do you feel ready for a new begining? I wish you the best on your journey.

I tried the medical financing options and was turned down quite rapidly. I financed everything through One Main Financial. Didn't need anything down. No collateral. Totally unsecured. My name only. No cosigner. I dont have great credit either. And no penalty for paying off early. Drawback is probably highest interest rate allowable by law. I applied online and I got approval within a couple of hours. I then went in, took copies of my pay stub, signed the necessary paperwork, and walked out with a check in hand...Just like that!...Just a little tidbit, lenders approval requirements sometimes change month to month...Evidently the requirements were slack when i got mine, thank goodness!

The website is onemainfinancial.com. As I already pointed out, their rates are crazy high. I couldn't go through my bank or any other financing I tried. I had already given up and stopped looking for several weeks when I stumbled across the website and thought what the heck...then BAM! APPROVAL! I was all like really?

It's still hard for me to believe it's finally about to happen. I'm so busy I don't think it'll ever get here. So busy in fact that im looking forward to the recovery in mexico so I can rest!

• 3 weeks later...