3 months on June 1

I enjoy reading the progress of the patients. I can honestly say it is one of the best things I have started and have all intentions of finishing. One June 1st it will be 3 months since my plication by Dr. Ortiz. So far I have lost a total of 52 lbs. I have 43 more lbs to go. I started walking 2 weeks ago and it seems to have pushed me along. Not trying to "blow my own horn", just want to motivate those that are considering plication as an option. It does work! It is imperative that you follow the instruction given to a "T" and you can not fail!

I enjoy reading the progress of the patients. I can honestly say it is one of the best things I have started and have all intentions of finishing. One June 1st it will be 3 months since my plication by Dr. Ortiz. So far I have lost a total of 52 lbs. I have 43 more lbs to go. I started walking 2 weeks ago and it seems to have pushed me along. Not trying to "blow my own horn", just want to motivate those that are considering plication as an option. It does work! It is imperative that you follow the instruction given to a "T" and you can not fail!

Great Progress,,, Keep up the good work!!!

SWGA,

I completely agree with you! Sometimes I want to run around telling everyone about this great surgery and how it can turn your life around. No more just settling that this is how it's going to be, and I can't change it. I was one of those people until we decided to see Dr. Ortiz and realized I had another option. I lost 101 pounds and was thinking it would be great if I just lost 50 pounds originally. Keep up all the great work everyone and spread the word when you can!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I get so excited and know that I have made the right decision every time I read a post like this. Thanks Girls ! My surgery date is July 5th and I can't wait to be posting my progress on this forum.

• 1 month later...