I have been researching the surgery for quite awhile on multiple bariatric sites and blogs. Very rarely have I seen "dumping" as a side effect of the gastric sleeve, although I see some of you comment in on it. My sister had bypass surgery and hers was severe- I was hoping that it was not commonly associated with this surgery. Input??

I have had some issues with it but from my understanding it was just becuase certain things just did not agree with my system anymore. I had a real issue with milk at first if I had any it was bad I couldn't leave the house that day.

• 4 weeks later...

I am 4 months post op and in that time I have had it twice. Mostly after not choosing "wisely" and having way too much starch. I too can eat just about anything except fresh yeast rolls or for that matter any type of roll. I love my sleeve but as stated before........it is a TOOL. In one way being able to eat anything is not such a good thing because one could have the tendency to fall back into bad habits. Most all of the time I choose wisely and then eat my protein (meat) mainly with my veggies and eat starch sparingly.