Hats off to Lori and Carolyn

Hi to the dynamic duo :-h

Well, I did it, I scheduled myself for February 9th 2007. I have a done a lot of research on the Lab-Band surgery and I hope my decision on having the surgery is one of the better decisions I have made. Foremost, the surgeon had to be the best and the surgery center had to be the cleanest and well equipped. The people supporting the surgeon had to be the most caring and knowledgeable. If the rest of the staff is as caring ,friendly and knowledgeable as Lori and Carolyn are then I know I made the right decision. I haven't spoken with anyone else yet but I guess that will come in time the closer it gets to Feb. 9th. I also want to thank the nice people on this forum because without your great comments that I have read for hours on end I couldn't have made my decision with the confidence I have. =D>

Thank you, your friend in Florida.

Sand Pirate :ph34r:

Hi to the dynamic duo :-h

Well, I did it, I scheduled myself for February 9th 2007. I have a done a lot of research on the Lab-Band surgery and I hope my decision on having the surgery is one of the better decisions I have made. Foremost, the surgeon had to be the best and the surgery center had to be the cleanest and well equipped. The people supporting the surgeon had to be the most caring and knowledgeable. If the rest of the staff is as caring ,friendly and knowledgeable as Lori and Carolyn are then I know I made the right decision. I haven't spoken with anyone else yet but I guess that will come in time the closer it gets to Feb. 9th. I also want to thank the nice people on this forum because without your great comments that I have read for hours on end I couldn't have made my decision with the confidence I have. =D>

Thank you, your friend in Florida.

I agree, they've both been really helpful and answered all my questions. I'm also having my surgery on 2/9, as is AussieinOregon. Nice to meet you!

Melanie

Great :lol:

Maybe we will see each other there. I am looking foward to the change in my life. It will be nice to shed 100 excess pounds that I carry around with me.

G'Day Sand Pirate & SFkitten,

I am also on February 9th. Is anyone else out there scheduled for February 9th?

If you gals are coming in on the 8th then maybe we should meet that evening in the hotel to exchange how we feel and what we know prior to surgery. It would also be good to have some recognizable faces in the hospital!

Thanks so much!

Its nice to hear that we are appreciated. I know some people don't feel like they get enough from us, but we do stive to give each patient the best care we can!

If anybody has a specific question they'd like answered, please remember to email me directly :-h