Looking in Boca Raton, Florida

Hi All :-h

I wanted to know if anyone had a fill doctor that they knew of that is close to my area that has a Fluoroscope for my first fill once I get banded on the 9th of February. :-? I see that the fill center USA has one in Tampa and St. Petersburg FL. but that is still far for me looking closer to Ft. Lauderdale or West Palm Beach.

Thank you in advance :)

Sand Pirate :ph34r:

• 8 months later...

I wanted to know if anyone had a fill doctor that they knew of that is close to my area that has a Fluoroscope for my first fill once I get banded on the 9th of February. :-? I see that the fill center USA has one in Tampa and St. Petersburg FL. but that is still far for me looking closer to Ft. Lauderdale or West Palm Beach.

Hi There SP

I live in Parkland just 10 mins away from you and I myself have had my band now for nearly 2 months, I need a fill desperatley as I am getting greedy again, I am sure by now you have a good fill doctor close by?Would you be so kind to share with me the name and contact info so I can go and visit and get my fill and feel better again, What is it like as this will be my first fill and I am a little scared?

Thanks so much in advance,

Maria M

Floridacastles.com

Hi There SP

I live in Parkland just 10 mins away from you and I myself have had my band now for nearly 2 months, I need a fill desperatley as I am getting greedy again, I am sure by now you have a good fill doctor close by?Would you be so kind to share with me the name and contact info so I can go and visit and get my fill and feel better again, What is it like as this will be my first fill and I am a little scared? Let me know how much you have lost and how you feel also, I would love to know about you being so far ahead of me with the weight loss I was 220lbs now I am 195 but have gotten stuck at 195 for the past 2 weeks and can eat almost anything again already,

Thanks so much in advance,

Maria M

Floridacastles.com

I went to TJ for my first fill but after that I been going to the Fill Center USA. They have fluoroscope and you will have a doctor near home incase you need anything. First fill with the fluoroscope is 375 after that it

Here is the link www.fillcentersusa.com

I found one in Lake Worth FL. its not far at all.

His name is Dr. Larson with the JFK Medical Center he is very nice and understanding. He did his training with the lap-band along with his professor with Dr. Ortiz. His number is 561-649-0243 and his fill office is at 4665 S. Congress Suite 102 Lake Worth Fl. 33461

Hope this help you and others in our area.

Sand Pirate

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I'm in Florida also, about 1/2 hour south of Daytona. Seems the west coast has the fill centers for now. They have 3 Tampa, St. Pete and Cross City (further north). I have to drive across the state to get to them. It stinks, but doesn't take as long as the round trip in one day to Mexico that I did for my first fill. Is the one in Lake Worth from Fill Centers?