Well, that's it!

Yesterday I stepped on the scale and it said I had lost 60 lbs, which is the same as my most successful diet ever and leaps and bounds over every other diet I've ever tried. I'm absolutely ecstatic, in part because of the weight loss but also because I really think it can stay off this time. I haven't felt like I've been depriving myself and I haven't been having any food dreams (you know those dreams when you're on a diet and are surrounded by all the food you can't have anymore and they sparkle and shimmer like a new Ferrari).

Still a long way to go but I really think this is one of the best things I've ever started in my life.

Yesterday I stepped on the scale and it said I had lost 60 lbs, which is the same as my most successful diet ever and leaps and bounds over every other diet I've ever tried. I'm absolutely ecstatic, in part because of the weight loss but also because I really think it can stay off this time. I haven't felt like I've been depriving myself and I haven't been having any food dreams (you know those dreams when you're on a diet and are surrounded by all the food you can't have anymore and they sparkle and shimmer like a new Ferrari).

Still a long way to go but I really think this is one of the best things I've ever started in my life.

I think that is wonderful! Congratulations on your success - it makes me wish i could have surgery in January instead of March!

[and I haven't been having any food dreams (you know those dreams when you're on a diet and are surrounded by all the food you can't have anymore and they sparkle and shimmer like a new Ferrari).

Wow, you have those dreams too!!!? Whenever I would get into a diet fullswing I would start having dreams about food. Ususally the same one---I am in a cafeteria line and looking at all the good stuff, especially the desserts, but I can't reach them. LOL I hope the band doesn't do that to me.

Susan