Before and After Pictures

I thought we could start a before and after photo of all of us on our journey!

Here is my before pregnancy photo (8/2002) at 330 lbs

beforeat330.jpg

Here is my pre op photo (ok photo from day after surgery w/ Dr. O) 7/28/04 & yes I was up and walking and we went to the cultrual museum and walked there and back with all three of my kiddos at that point!!! It was great- make sure you go!

TIJUANNA_28.jpg

Here is my most recent- Daughter's chritening 187 lbs 4/30/05

mirandabaptisim1.jpg

So it can be done. I feel I have made minimal effort. Just continued with my desire to live healthier since I found out I was pregnant in November of 2002 for me and my children (now four of them and I still think we will do it again if someone choose us to parent their special little one)and my dear sweet husband and best friend ---Eric!!!!

You look absolutely beautiful!!!

What an amazing difference. I am so happy for you. You have done an fabulous job with your band. I'm so proud of you. What a inspiration, thank you for starting this thread. I think it will help and inspire others to see such amazing success! Way to go! Congratulations :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for posting my pics,

My before picture was taken on April 5th 2004 . The day before my surgery ( size 22 pants)

and my after which is really a during picture was taken on Feb 11th ( size 12 pants)

I have since lost about 12 more pounds and am wearing a size 10 pants.

Anyone else want to post their before and after pics?

This is a great thread to help others see just how fantastic the band really does work!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
I thought we could start a before and after photo of all of us on our journey!

Here is my before pregnancy photo (8/2002) at 330 lbs

beforeat330.jpg

Here is my pre op photo (ok photo from day after surgery w/ Dr. O) 7/28/04 & yes I was up and walking and we went to the cultrual museum and walked there and back with all three of my kiddos at that point!!! It was great- make sure you go!

TIJUANNA_28.jpg

Here is my most recent- Daughter's chritening 187 lbs 4/30/05

mirandabaptisim1.jpg

So it can be done. I feel I have made minimal effort. Just continued with my desire to live healthier since I found out I was pregnant in November of 2002 for me and my children (now four of them and I still think we will do it again if someone choose us to parent their special little one)and my dear sweet husband and best friend ---Eric!!!!

i was banded 4/9/07 and was scheduled for a fill. but when the time came i did not go because i still feel very restricted. I have read alot that you have no restriction until your first fill i beg to diffe.I cant imagine making this band tighter. I lost 35lbs so far