Chatroom?

I was thinking... (yes I know.. that's very dangerous hahahaha)

It would be nice to chat in real time with you guys sometimes!

I'm not sure if we can set it up under the forum... but maybe now that AOL is freeeee we could do a chatroom there.

If anybody is interested let me know and we can make a bandster room and chat at scheduled times - or anybody can find someone to talk to in real time.

I want to keep this board active and people posting - but sometimes - even once a week, it would be nice to have a room party and talk in real time.

Let me know what you think :-h

I'm not sure if we can set it up under the forum... but maybe now that AOL is freeeee we could do a chatroom there.

If anybody is interested let me know and we can make a bandster room and chat at scheduled times - or anybody can find someone to talk to in real time.

I want to keep this board active and people posting - but sometimes - even once a week, it would be nice to have a room party and talk in real time.

Lori,

I would enjoy that.

By the way is that a current picture? You look great! How much have you lost so far?

Beth

Absolutley LOVE THE IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!! =D>

Way to go on your creative thinking!!!!! Lori =D>

I think it is a good idea. My only suggestion is, if it cannot be integrated on this board, be sure to have a link on the homepage for people to click to it.

yes... that was taken just before Christmas... over 60 now - woohoo - getting really close to my goal and wanting that tummy tuck baby! Unfortunately I have to have some necessary surgery first - YUCK!! Eventually I'll get around to the cosmetic stuff :) i've set up a private room on AOL so we can give snerts the boot if we need to hahahhaa - I'm not sure I can post the link on the forum... but if people want to email me with their AOL name, I can email them from mine and send the link that way :) Just email me here with your aol name... and we'll get it going!!!

Tell you what... I'll open the room tomorrow morning (Saturday) - around 11:00 my time (Pacific time) and if anyone can come we'll get moving. My name on AOL is L8tyinRed so if you get an aol name... just email me and i'll link ya

Hi Lori,

I just missed you in the chat room yesterday by 2 minutes. :(( shoot!!! Maybe next week.