Why can't I put my photo in as an Avatar?

I have noticed others with photos (avatar), and Kevin and LoriBecki have updated theirs not too long ago. What is the trick to uploading an avatar?

YOU FIRST HAVE TO UPLOAD YOUR PHOTO TO A PLACE LIKE WWW.PHOTOBUCKET.COM FROM THERE, UPLOAD, CUT AND PASTE THE ULR TO USE ON YOUR CONTROL PANEL IN YOUR AVATAR

HOPE THAT HELPS

Actually, I think that avatars and other images were disabled because of the high amount of SPAM we've been getting lately. Bummer, huh?

I have noticed others with photos (avatar), and Kevin and LoriBecki have updated theirs not too long ago. What is the trick to uploading an avatar?

Actually, I think that avatars and other images were disabled because of the high amount of SPAM we've been getting lately. Bummer, huh?

Greg,

Are you familiar with how to host a photo offsite (photobucket is a good example)? That's your first step. If you would like specific instructions, PM me and I'll be glad to help.

Kris

Greg,

Are you familiar with how to host a photo offsite (photobucket is a good example)? That's your first step. If you would like specific instructions, PM me and I'll be glad to help.

Kris

Thanks for the help. Finally have my pic up.