Banded on Jan 24th

Hi everyone, my name is Kelly. I just got banded on Wednesday. It went pretty well. I was feeling a little weak today but I think that was because I wasn't getting enough protein so I got those Iso-pure clear protein drinks. I am feeling a bi better now. Still pretty sore on the one side.

I got the band finally because I was just sick of feeling the way I did. The way I look was at this point an afterthought. I have a 7 year old and 2 1/2 year old and running around with them was just too much. I am ONLY 38 and I know that I should not feel that way.

I was banded on Jan 10, 2007. My glue is just starting to come off. The tenderness of the port has dropped dramatically now.

I set up for my 1st fill on Feb 13th. Weight loss has stabilized but about 30 lbs in Jan alone. I do need to start eating more though.

Good luck to you you will heal quickly and get back to your normal routine just don't go to quickly.

Hello Everyone, My name is Jill, and I got banded on the 24th of January. The surgery went very well. But I am always tired... I can not wait to get to the next step to eating soft foods. I see my doctor on monday, and I can not wait to see how much I have lost. I told my husband the day after my surgery, that I just started a new journey in my life. I am only 38 and I want to be around to see my daughter and son grow up. wish me luck.