going to mexico

Can someone please tell me you are able to bring two family members with you, and also what do you need to bring to get into mexico? Just I.D., or a bith cer.

I'm looking at having the surgery in August, and am trying to get this whole thing planed out. Any help anyone could give me would be really great.

Thanks Melissa :rolleyes:B)

You will need till I believe 2008? a birthcertificate and a phoyto ID.

I took my mother in law (getting banned at same time) my dear sweet husband, my 3 1/2 year old, my 2 year old and my 13 month old (at tthe time) with us!. It was a great and positive experience. There was a lot for them to do- but they wouldn't do it without me!

Next time we do the beach!!!!!

If you will need more than one hotel room (I took my 42-year-old daughter and we wanted separate rooms), you will have to pay for the extra one - it's $75/night.

As far as I know, it's not getting IN to Mexico that requires ID; it's returning into the US. A valid driver's license, with photo, will do ... I wasn't aware that after 2007 we'll need a passport, and I don't have one so that'll be a big problem for me.

Melissa:

When I went for my surgery we brought drivers license and birth certificates and I don't think we had to show them because we were with Jr. (he's the driver for Dr. Ortiz). The second time I didn't bring the birth certificates and we went to the border by trolley. Well, we had to cross the border by foot and they check ID but they also wanted birth certificate for my 7 year old since he doesn't have ID. They asked him if we were his parents and then admonished us to remember the birth certificate next time. I guess they have kidnapping concerns???

I had to pay $20 extra per night for the extra guest.

I have a passport, so I had no worries about that. But.... a Drivers License and Birth Certificate was used to get out by another girl. You don't need anything to enter Mexico. You need it to leave.