Fill doctor in Austin TX

It took me about two months to find someone to take me on as a patient. No one wanted to take me because I had the surgery done in TJ. He had heard of Dr. Ortiz and now I'm a pateint.

This doctor is wonderful and the prices are better than San Antonio and the other doctors in Austin.

Sashidhar V Ganta

111 Research Blvd 370

Austin TX 78759

sashinganta@yahoo.com

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
It took me about two months to find someone to take me on as a patient. No one wanted to take me because I had the surgery done in TJ. He had heard of Dr. Ortiz and now I'm a pateint.

This doctor is wonderful and the prices are better than San Antonio and the other doctors in Austin.

Sashidhar V Ganta

111 Research Blvd 370

Austin TX 78759

sashinganta@yahoo.com

• 4 weeks later...

I am from Austin and wanting to get the band I'm trying to setup all the things for when I get back. How much does he charge? can you give me more information.

Sashidhar V Ganta

111 Research Blvd 370

Austin TX 78759

sashinganta@yahoo.com