ARIZONA BANDSTERS

I was thinking about all of us AZ bandsters meeting one SAT or SUN in March-----what do yu think? I would love to hook up trade stories see a face with all of the posts that have been made- make friendships that may last forever - build a network of support bandster style-----we can meet centrally if when you check in you let me know what city you live in I will start Teri and I live in Gold Canyon so we can carpool over (if ya want TERI) --- hey another thing is anyone else play BUNCO? mabe we can meet and do that on a SATURDAY? I would be glad to host it ---- we can make bandster food---- lol and have a evening of bunco and live chat?????? wht do ya think? =D> =D> =D> PLEASE LET ME KNOW........

I was thinking about all of us AZ bandsters meeting one SAT or SUN in March-----what do yu think? I would love to hook up trade stories see a face with all of the posts that have been made- make friendships that may last forever - build a network of support bandster style-----we can meet centrally if when you check in you let me know what city you live in I will start Teri and I live in Gold Canyon so we can carpool over (if ya want TERI) --- hey another thing is anyone else play BUNCO? mabe we can meet and do that on a SATURDAY? I would be glad to host it ---- we can make bandster food---- lol and have a evening of bunco and live chat?????? wht do ya think? =D> =D> =D> PLEASE LET ME KNOW........

Hi Cyndi,

:-h Count me in for the bandster meeting/party. I mentioned it a couple of weeks ago on this forum to invite interest. Hopefully you will get better feedback. March is good, just not the last Sat.---- and April we'll be in Hawaii the last 2 weeks. Wow!!! You are doing wonderful on your weight loss. What an awesome awesome tool. I am doing much better after my 3rd-4th???? fill. I have 3.4cc now and need every bit of that restriction. Tomorrow it will be one week, and I am very happy with the amount of restriction I have, so..............hope-in the pounds will drop too. Teri