Clear Isopure

FurEllie

I'm headed to the GNC outlet today and hoping to score some Isopure RTD protein drinks. Judging by the pictures, they seem to be clear. Are these OK for the clear liquid portion of the post operative diet?

Boost for diabetics (can't remember the extact name) tastes GREAT for pre-op dieting. I bought it at the grocery store. It's heavy in calories but it filled me up for a meal. Shelf stable.

I'm headed to the GNC outlet today and hoping to score some Isopure RTD protein drinks. Judging by the pictures, they seem to be clear. Are these OK for the clear liquid portion of the post operative diet?

Boost for diabetics (can't remember the extact name) tastes GREAT for pre-op dieting. I bought it at the grocery store. It's heavy in calories but it filled me up for a meal. Shelf stable.

Isopure RTD would be suitable for a clear liquid diet.

Boost is not ok for your PRE OP....Because this time is to soften the Liver and it is really high in carbs

The ISOPURE is great stuff and I was told perfect pre op and post op BUT remember your body can only use 30 gms of protien every 3 to 4 hrs. SO drinking the whole bottle at once is kind of a waist for your protien I drink half early and half evening