Surgery was feb 5th Learning

Stacie

I had my surgery Feb 5th. I had to do 10 days clear liquids before. Then 3 after. Now im on the 21 days. I have tried some things. That wow...did not work... Real Mash potatoes get me they are like a rock...

I have gotten where I like the Atkins Advantage BUT IM sick of them. LOL....

But for those looking for something. I found a little thing I do like

I bought Vegtable Broth and I use instant pototo flakes make it soupy...it is very good. And doesnt seem to bother. I even tonight made blender chili and it didnt bother me either BUT was not the prettiest stuff.lol.

I got vegitarian Beans , tomato sauce and a can of sizzlin chili....and blended it smooth...and you can soke a cracker or 2....they get soggy easy...Its kind of a treat....Compared to what anyone still in the 21 days has eatin. LOL... :-h

• 3 weeks later...
Guest blueskies7890

I wish I could drink my Adkins Advantage again lol..... I guess I just didn't get sick of them for that 1 week pre-op.... would give anything to be able to drink them now.... they are such a convienent way to get protein!

I never thought I would get so sick of broth so quickly (4 days post op was when it started turning my stomach to think about drinking another cup of it). I'm going to try your "chocolate milk" idea (skim milk + SF syrup) today. You and some of the others seem to really have some good recipe ideas. We really should start a post-op recipe thread.