Drum Roll Please

><' =D> =D>

I HAVE A WONDERFUL SCALE VICTORY TO SHARE WITH EVERYONE :rolleyes:

AS OF MY 4 MONTH MARK FEBRUARY 16TH I AM DOWN............50LBS yes yes yes

CAN WE SAY I FELL GREAT - AND I LOOK GREAT -----

AND THE NEXT BIG DRUM ROLL.......I AM WALKING ON MARCH 3RD THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION IS DOING A 5K AND 1 MILE HEART AND STROKE WALK - I will be participating in the 5K with a bunch of co- workers from Banner Baywood Heart ---http://www.phoenixheartwalk.org/ is where you can go to sponser me if you would like just click on participant and type in my name Cyndi Wilson and it will show me in Gold Canyon -----any donation would be great ----as you can tell I am very proud of myself.....LOL I am joking with all of my husbands clients that since it is 50lbs I have lost that is the minimum thier donation can be - I have 3 that have actually gone for it ---and a great BIG THANK YOU was told -------WOW ><' you guys are awesome ------HEY LORI BECKY - how about passing this on to the staff at OCC I would love for them to read my sucess so far and add them to my list of sponsers??????? :rolleyes: =D> =D> =D> =D> yes i am begging for that big round of applause from everyone LOL

I LOVE MY BAND

><' You are correct - i do move alot easier - and to think I never had a problem b4 NOT-----I did a senior aerobics class this morning ad going back at 4 to do a circuit training one hour class------no I am not a senior but the gym I go to doesn't have a low impact aerobics so I do it - I have to do the classes cause I am to embarresed to walk out in the middle of one so I stay for the whole thing LOL

><' You are correct - i do move alot easier - and to think I never had a problem b4 NOT-----I did a senior aerobics class this morning ad going back at 4 to do a circuit training one hour class------no I am not a senior but the gym I go to doesn't have a low impact aerobics so I do it - I have to do the classes cause I am to embarresed to walk out in the middle of one so I stay for the whole thing LOL

=D> =D> =D> Cyndi HOW AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A BIG CONGRATS to YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep on

S

H

R

I

N

K

I

N

G

!

You go girl!

Teri

><' =D> =D>

I HAVE A WONDERFUL SCALE VICTORY TO SHARE WITH EVERYONE :rolleyes:

AS OF MY 4 MONTH MARK FEBRUARY 16TH I AM DOWN............50LBS yes yes yes

CAN WE SAY I FELL GREAT - AND I LOOK GREAT -----

AND THE NEXT BIG DRUM ROLL.......I AM WALKING ON MARCH 3RD THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION IS DOING A 5K AND 1 MILE HEART AND STROKE WALK - I will be participating in the 5K with a bunch of co- workers from Banner Baywood Heart ---http://www.phoenixheartwalk.org/ is where you can go to sponser me if you would like just click on participant and type in my name Cyndi Wilson and it will show me in Gold Canyon -----any donation would be great ----as you can tell I am very proud of myself.....LOL I am joking with all of my husbands clients that since it is 50lbs I have lost that is the minimum thier donation can be - I have 3 that have actually gone for it ---and a great BIG THANK YOU was told -------WOW ><' you guys are awesome ------HEY LORI BECKY - how about passing this on to the staff at OCC I would love for them to read my sucess so far and add them to my list of sponsers??????? :rolleyes: =D> =D> =D> =D> yes i am begging for that big round of applause from everyone LOL

I LOVE MY BAND

Cyndi! AWESOME! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> Kevin