Time for a fill?

Hi all,

I think its time for a fill but i wanted to ask you guys first. I haven't lost wt in over 4 weeks now and i am hovering between 250 and 254 lbs. I am currently at 5cc in my VG band. My last fill was 1-19-07. If i eat too fast or take too big of bites i will PB, but basically i can eat a full size whopper from Burger King in about 25 min with no problem plus a hand full of fries. What do think? I think that is way too much to be able to eat at one setting. Please advise??

thanks, kim

Hi all,

I think its time for a fill but i wanted to ask you guys first. I haven't lost wt in over 4 weeks now and i am hovering between 250 and 254 lbs. I am currently at 5cc in my VG band. My last fill was 1-19-07. If i eat too fast or take too big of bites i will PB, but basically i can eat a full size whopper from Burger King in about 25 min with no problem plus a hand full of fries. What do think? I think that is way too much to be able to eat at one setting. Please advise??

thanks, kim

Hey Banding Buddy Kim! ><'

If you can eat a full size whopper, wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would go get a fill. Just the thought of it brings chills to my spine, trying to get it down-it would take me days! Just try and creep up on the fill, as to much in the band can change eating enjoyment considerably. It would take me a half an hour to eat ONE bite size. Im to tight right now, and my band seems to tighten 2 weeks after a fill. I just don't know why. Im not drinking or eating any different for it to change. After thinking I would need more restriction, BAM, it tightens. It drives me nuts!!!!!!!! Anyway, good luck Kim and let us know what you do.

PS If you havent lost weight either Kim in the last 4 weeks, I think I would go for it.

Teri