plane ride after the surgery

<_< hi everyone

I was just wondering how the plane ride was for all the people coming back from the surgery. Any thoughts????

I felt fine - but was VERY gassy. I was eating GasX strips like candy and made several runs to the restroom on the plane, but I'm sure I still embarassed myself while I was sleeping :ph34r: Be sure to wear comfortable clothes. I had on a Fruit of the Loom sports bra thing (was more like a "shelf bra" like some bathing suits - my boobs were all over my body), a loose shirt and some pants with elastic that I got from Lands End.

So do they give you anything for pain, nausea or gas? If no then I will be prepared to take some of my own meds. Thanks.

They give you nausea and pain medication while you're in the hospital - the last dose right before you leave - and send you home with 4 sublingual pain tablets.

If you're taking your own medication, remember you're going to have to chew it up and be sure and take it in the bottle it came in. I have migraines and did have to take some Imitrex when I was down there - stuff is NASTY tasting, lol.