Did you feel safe through your journey to OCC?

Hi all,

I think people I talk about MX are trying to scare me even though they have no idea what my plans are and why I want to go there. I was wanting to know, really, how safe you all felt going from the airport, over the border, and into Tijuana to OCC? My feelings are totally good about it, but every once in awhile I seriously think of the whole journey and wonder. Of, course if I think too much, I get a bit freaked out...LOL Amazing what your mind can do to you.

Thanks for any and all replies.

Peace,

Judy

My sister went with me and her husband was sooo worried. It was a breeze and fwe flew into San Deigo at 9pm. The driver is waiting for you in the baggage claim area with a your name on a sign and he takes your luggage to the van. There were two other girls on the van that had flown in also. We just drove over the boarder and didn't have to stop or anything. Leaving Mexico is when boarder control will stop the van but we didn't have to get out. The boarder control guard just asked for our I.D.'s and if we bought anything while in Mx. It took 5 minutes and there were 8 of us in the van on the way back to San Deigo.

There is nothing to worry about!!!

My sister went with me and her husband was sooo worried. It was a breeze and fwe flew into San Deigo at 9pm. The driver is waiting for you in the baggage claim area with a your name on a sign and he takes your luggage to the van. There were two other girls on the van that had flown in also. We just drove over the boarder and didn't have to stop or anything. Leaving Mexico is when boarder control will stop the van but we didn't have to get out. The boarder control guard just asked for our I.D.'s and if we bought anything while in Mx. It took 5 minutes and there were 8 of us in the van on the way back to San Deigo.

There is nothing to worry about!!!

Exactly my experience. Getting in, you just drive on in. Getting I was the only rider in the van, we pulled up, I showed them ID, the driver opened all the doors, they asked me if that was my suitcase, what was in it, I said "Personal items" and was sent on my way.

I have a feeling that since OCC transports so many people back and forth, they're known by the BP.