Can I get a fill over the weekend?

Not this weekend :P Just meaning any weekend in general with Dr Ortiz' office?? I havent been banded but am researching at this point and think I will call around next week to see if there are any local drs that I would be able to get a fill from but just in case I would need to go to TJ for a fill does anyone know if I could fly up to CA and get a ride to TJ to get a fill over the weekend and then fly back on Sunday? This would be best because then I wouldnt have to worry about missing work..

Dr. Ortiz does his fills on Mondays and Saturdays only, unless it is an emergency and youneed an unfill. Yes you can fly into San Digeo and get to theclinic in TJ, there are several options, like cab, bus, trolley, or Dr. Ortiz has a driver to pick you up at the airport for a 55$ fee each way...it is cheaper to take the trolley or bus from the airport to the border then get a cab for 5$ in TJ to the office.

I went on a Saturday and it was not busy at all! But make sure you allow yourself enough time to get back across the border. It is busy on weekends. I was in a HUGE line on the way back. But I had a early evening flight so I had no worries. Another girl missed her plane though.