Vitamims

stacy16

Hi Stacy this is Mitch I had the surgery the same day as you I was in the room next to you. I purchased the centrum liquid it is good. How are you feeling?

Hey Mitch I feel pretty good. I can do without the gas pains but other than that no problems. The liquids are going down fine. I went home the next morning because I didn't think being in the hotel another night would be very comfortable. How about you? Do good I hope!

Stacy

Hey Mitch I feel pretty good. I can do without the gas pains but other than that no problems. The liquids are going down fine. I went home the next morning because I didn't think being in the hotel another night would be very comfortable. How about you? Do good I hope!

Stacy

Hi to both of you...it's Eleatrice (E)...I was there the same day. I came home Saturday night...didn't feel like being in the hotel another night either. All is well for me, I hope for you both as well. Question...I thought we didn't add vitamins in until week 2? No?

Hi to both of you...it's Eleatrice (E)...I was there the same day. I came home Saturday night...didn't feel like being in the hotel another night either. All is well for me, I hope for you both as well. Question...I thought we didn't add vitamins in until week 2? No?

To tell you the truth I can't remember. All I know is I am already feeling kind of weak and feel I need something to get me going a little. I'm glad to hear you are doing ok.

Stacy

• 5 weeks later...
Hi Stacy this is Mitch I had the surgery the same day as you I was in the room next to you. I purchased the centrum liquid it is good. How are you feeling?

I've been on the forum for a while and just noticed this. I have the same liquid vitamins and the smell of it makes me naseues. Iam thinking of trying flinstones. because now i am avoiding taking them

Sorry for the late reply Stacy, but I like Liquid Health vitamins. They sell them at Henry's here in the San Diego area. They have several varieties. I use the daily multiple and the Liquid calcium. They don't have a bad taste to me at all.

Hey everyone. Just banded a few days ago. Found a liquid vitamin at COSTCO for $12 called

"Liquimax Complete Nutrition" by Your Life. I picked it up today. Flavor is not to bad its a fruity taste. I mixed it with Gatorade. Anyone else tried it?

I've been on the forum for a while and just noticed this. I have the same liquid vitamins and the smell of it makes me naseues. Iam thinking of trying flinstones. because now i am avoiding taking them

Hey, Angela! Its Lisa! How are you doing ?? I feel GREAT! Cant weight to chew, tho!! 5 more days for us!

I got the Centrum liquid and its really not bad at all - some of them can be disgusting.

I will also try the COSTCO suggestion next time. Take care!

Lisa