Terrible gas post op

can anyone tell me what is good to take for the gas pain in your stomach. I am 7 day post op and have terrible gas in my whole abdomen.

help

I've used GasX (the strips) and been OK and I've also heard people getting relief from walking and from a heating pad. Hope it gets better!!

beata was u getting alot of stomach pain and bruising after surgury? because i just had my surgury 3days ago and im in so much pain everyone keeps telling me its because of trapped wind but im in so much agony ev1 i talk to says they didnt have no pain after surgury

beata was u getting alot of stomach pain and bruising after surgury? because i just had my surgury 3days ago and im in so much pain everyone keeps telling me its because of trapped wind but im in so much agony ev1 i talk to says they didnt have no pain after surgury

I had terrible gas in my stomach and my intestines. but it has gotten better. and the pain in my shoulder was the worst. today is my 8th day post op and I am ok. I also had major direahaa. not sure if that's normal <_<