ANYBODY SCHEDULED FOR APRIL 3RD IN TJ?

Are any of you scheduled for surgery with Dr. Ortiz on April 3rd? I'm very excited, but also getting a little nervous. Most nervous about the flight! LOL

Donna

• 2 weeks later...
Are any of you scheduled for surgery with Dr. Ortiz on April 3rd? I'm very excited, but also getting a little nervous. Most nervous about the flight! LOL

Donna

Hi, Donna!

How did the surgery go? I am scheduled for April 23 and would like any info you can give me!

Connie Gist

Hi, Donna!

How did the surgery go? I am scheduled for April 23 and would like any info you can give me!

Connie Gist

GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT!!!! It was a wonderful experience!! E-mail me at sparks2n2@yahoo.com, and I'll tell you all about it! You'll love them!!!

Donna

GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT!!!! It was a wonderful experience!! E-mail me at sparks2n2@yahoo.com, and I'll tell you all about it! You'll love them!!!

Donna

I second Donna's comments. We were there together on the 3rd and I have nothing but praise for Dr. Ortiz and his staff. When was the last time there was a doctor and nurse to care for six patients overnight in any US hospital? I am feeling fine and literally had little to no pain. Sure, broth is boring and the trip home was kind of long, but I feel it was all worth it.

Hi Donna! Glad to hear you are doing well. :)

Janice/aka Twigs

I second Donna's comments. We were there together on the 3rd and I have nothing but praise for Dr. Ortiz and his staff. When was the last time there was a doctor and nurse to care for six patients overnight in any US hospital? I am feeling fine and literally had little to no pain. Sure, broth is boring and the trip home was kind of long, but I feel it was all worth it.

Hi Donna! Glad to hear you are doing well. :)

Janice/aka Twigs

Hi Janice!

We did have a ball didn't we? Now I know why everyone says that you have BAND sisters/brothers when you come back! LOL The massages from the nurses were great too! There are SO many great things about having surgery there. It truly was a great experience. You didn't happen to get Kathy and Melissa's e-mail address did you? I'd love to hear from them, and I totally forgot to get it.

Donna