Just scheduled

=D> Hi all,

Just scheduled with Carolyn April 17-20. Need to fill out papers, fax and send money.

Sue

Hi Sue,

I am scheduled for the same dates. I am in the process of finishing up my financing. See you there. Maybe we can schedule our fills for the same time.

GiBaby71

=D> Hi all,

Just scheduled with Carolyn April 17-20. Need to fill out papers, fax and send money.

Sue

Congratulations Sue, GiBaby71, Beery and anyone I may have missed!

I am scheduled for April 17 -20. I hope we can all meet up and be as Beery put it

Congrats to you all! I so want to have my surgery done then also, but was wondering how long the process takes in order to have a definite date for surgery.

I am waiting on my 401k money to come through soon, I hope. I know those dates are only a few weeks away. How long does the process take? I know there is probably a pre-op diet involved, which I feel like I am doing already in a way because I just had two teeth pulled and have to eat mushy or very soft foods. Also, sending in the deposit. What's the time frame for that?

Maybe I should wait and see when my 401k comes through and go from there...lol

Peace,

Judy

Congrats to you all! I so want to have my surgery done then also, but was wondering how long the process takes in order to have a definite date for surgery.

I am waiting on my 401k money to come through soon, I hope. I know those dates are only a few weeks away. How long does the process take? I know there is probably a pre-op diet involved, which I feel like I am doing already in a way because I just had two teeth pulled and have to eat mushy or very soft foods. Also, sending in the deposit. What's the time frame for that?

Maybe I should wait and see when my 401k comes through and go from there...lol

Peace,

Judy

It actually does not take that long. Once you contact them and let them know you are interested they send you an information letter. If you still want to go ahead you contact Dr. Ortiez's office and let them know. They will then call you and tell you what you need to do. There is a pre-op diet involved and it depends on your current BMI when you start. You should contact them now and then go from there. I hope you join us as well.

GiBaby71

Congratulations Sue!!! I am scheduled for the 18 - 21 - Would love the support!!!!! We can be lap buddies!!!

Does anyone know how to get the weight loss ticker at the bottom?

Go to My Controls at the top right of the screen. Click edit my signature. Type in what you want. If you want to add color or some other type font, highlight the text then choose the font, then choose the color and click save.

Hope that helps.

GiBaby71

Congratulations Sue!!! I am scheduled for the 18 - 21 - Would love the support!!!!! We can be lap buddies!!!

Does anyone know how to get the weight loss ticker at the bottom?

LAST TIME I CHECKED THEY WERE STILL HAVING ISSUES WITH THE TICKERS BEING UPLOADED TO YOUR SIGNATURE. MAYBE THE PROBLEMS BEEN FIXED, I HAVEN'T TRIED IN MONTHS.

If you go to www.photobucket.com and register there (its free!) and upload your picture of your ticker, you can then cut and paste the link they give you (URL) and put it on your signature in your control panel.

Hi, GiBaby71, Beery and White dove,

First of all if we are going to be lap buddies I must know your names. Mine is Sue.

I am getting excited now. I've been doing pre-op now for 3 days and have lost 4 lbs. Boy does this bring back memories of the milk shake starving days only to gain all my weight back plus some.

But this time will definitely be different. I said by the time Im 50 I am going to have this done. Well I'm only 5 mos. past due. So here we goooooo. :lol: See ya all there.

First of all if we are going to be lap buddies I must know your names. Mine is Sue.

I am getting excited now. I've been doing pre-op now for 3 days and have lost 4 lbs. Boy does this bring back memories of the milk shake starving days only to gain all my weight back plus some.

But this time will definitely be different. I said by the time Im 50 I am going to have this done. Well I'm only 5 mos. past due. So here we goooooo. :lol: See ya all there.

I'm Regina and I see you are making progress with the preop. I haven't started yet. I tried but didn't make it. I am going to start again on Tuesday.

GiBaby71

Hi Sue, I am Annette. It is very nice to meet you! I am proud of you for starting your preop so early. I am going to start this week also. I too am excited about our new lives and I can't tell you how much better it makes me feel actually meeting people who will be there the same time as me. Even though we don't know each other it still helps.

Take care! Talk to you soon. :-h

Hi Sue, the more lap buddies the better. LOL

Sorry Sue but I can