The pre and post-op diets should be a breeze...lol

Well, af,ter reading alot of posts about what the pre and post-op diets are like after LBS, I am feeling like I can handle it no problem. I just had two teeth pulled(one on each side), so that leaves me with even fewer to chew on for right now until I heal up those holes in my mouth. I have to eat or slurp and swallow very soft, mushy, or at first liquidy foods. I have also come down with a very nasty cold as well, so my appetite is way down. So, since I can't chew too well right now and not having a big appetite is making me realize what to expect with the diets to come after being banded...lol

I haven't got on the scale, but I know for a fact, I have lost at least 5 pounds or more in the last 5 days. Alot, to my surprise is the excess fluid in my legs and ankles from my lymphedema. Feels very good, so now I know I am so ready to follow the rules and lose weight the right way, hopefully soon in the near future.

Peace,

Judy

Well, af,ter reading alot of posts about what the pre and post-op diets are like after LBS, I am feeling like I can handle it no problem. I just had two teeth pulled(one on each side), so that leaves me with even fewer to chew on for right now until I heal up those holes in my mouth. I have to eat or slurp and swallow very soft, mushy, or at first liquidy foods. I have also come down with a very nasty cold as well, so my appetite is way down. So, since I can't chew too well right now and not having a big appetite is making me realize what to expect with the diets to come after being banded...lol

I haven't got on the scale, but I know for a fact, I have lost at least 5 pounds or more in the last 5 days. Alot, to my surprise is the excess fluid in my legs and ankles from my lymphedema. Feels very good, so now I know I am so ready to follow the rules and lose weight the right way, hopefully soon in the near future.

Peace,

Judy

Judy,

Hope your feeling better with your teeth being pulled. And when the time comes, you will not only be able to follow the rules, you will love the results!!! Good Luck to you, on your future surgery soon.

Teri