Fills, local care in PHX, AZ?

I live in Phx. Not a doctor around who will touch me. And I called them all. And I even have health insurance that will pay for a portion of the fills. The only ones that will do Mexico are the WISH center (icky, don't go, they have no clue about the band, they are idiots!) and the new www.fillcenterusa.com that is coming to Phx in late September (don't know much about them yet).

BUT..... by the time I priced the costs, it is still cheaper to just fly to San Diego on American Trans Air in the morning and fly back at night. $98 round trip, + $100 fill, +$20.00 travel money = $218.00 WAY cheaper than getting flouro done here. Only takes a full day to do it and the flight is only 50 minutes. So that is what I do.

To San Diego? I am sorry. I am new at this. Is that where you get your aftercare? Who do you go to? I guess traveling wouldn't be so bad. Just want to make sure I have a reasonable option if things go wrong, or I need to make frequent visits for whatever reasons. I am betting you have already tried neighboring cities in AZ too, huh? Thanks.

Uh, don't answer that. I was playing the idiot there for a mintue. Phew! I think am recovered now. :)

That actuallly doesn't sound too bad. I just wanted to have a plan for aftercare in place if this was the route I am going to go. Thanks for your help on both boards.