Saturday May 5th Fill

I will have to check my schedule that might work for me- I have been contimplating geting a local fill here in AZ or getting back over to Ortiz's office - will check back later

Cy

did you guys call and check if they are open that day and have appt available?? it is May 5th. Mexican holiday

if they are open I will join you guys on that day. Cindy..I am in Goodyear, AZ

Actually I did my one month weigh in and am down 5 lbs from last month so I think I will skip om the fill - as long as I am losing at a steady rate I will pass the fil up and save for when I actually hit a plateau or become frustrated LOL and everything seems to be going smooth---this makes 57lbs gone in 6monthes as of today

GOSH DARN I LOVE MY BAND ><'

we are open and scheduling fills for May 5th although I suspect the traffic might be a little heavy at the border that day. Just call the clinic 1-866-376-7849 ext. 83 to schedule.

hi Lori

I have a question regarding my fill. Today is 5 weeks post my surgery. I do feel restrictions with eating. I can probably eat half of what I ate prior to my surgery. Should I wait scheduling my first fill?? I have not lost any weight for about 2 weeks so I am not sure what to do.

beata