Fills

Hello All! I just got banded on April 19th and am already wanting to think ahead for the fills. I too would like to go back to Dr. Ortiz for the fill but the airfare is not so great right now. I don't want to wait until I need the fill because last minute airfare is horribly expensive. I was wondering if anyone else is on here that just got banded this past week that might have the same dilemma?

By the way I love my new band and restrictions. The only problem I am having is I keep overstretching the port closure and it feels like it is going to bust open.

Annette :rolleyes:

Hello All! I just got banded on April 19th and am already wanting to think ahead for the fills. I too would like to go back to Dr. Ortiz for the fill but the airfare is not so great right now. I don't want to wait until I need the fill because last minute airfare is horribly expensive. I was wondering if anyone else is on here that just got banded this past week that might have the same dilemma?

By the way I love my new band and restrictions. The only problem I am having is I keep overstretching the port closure and it feels like it is going to bust open.

Annette :rolleyes:

CONGRATULATIONS ANNETTE!!! GET AIRLINE TICKETS NOW FOR 6 WEEKS FROM NOW IF YOU WANT TO RETURN TO TJ.

WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED? MAYBE SOMEONE ON THE BOARD KNOWS OF SOMEPLACE LOCAL FOR YOU.

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR JOURNEY :)

CONGRATULATIONS ANNETTE!!! GET AIRLINE TICKETS NOW FOR 6 WEEKS FROM NOW IF YOU WANT TO RETURN TO TJ.

WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED? MAYBE SOMEONE ON THE BOARD KNOWS OF SOMEPLACE LOCAL FOR YOU.

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR JOURNEY :)

I don't work for Alaskan Airlines, but saw they are having a great promotion for their air miles credit card through Bank of America. Right now for applying and qualifying for their credit card they are offering 20,000 free air miles. That's a round trip ticket....just a thought.

Twigs