What if I don't lose the pre op weight?

#-o

Okay, I hate to be this honest! I am only down 5 pounds and I only have a few days to lose 5 more.

The slim fast makes me have diarhea, the lean cuisines are making my feet swell. What's going on?

:huh: What happens if I get to TJ on Monday morning and I haven't lost the weight?! Help!

I'm panicing!

Hi right there with you. I already lost the weight but now I am having a really really hard time following the diet. I don't like the shakes and I'm sick of the lean cuisines. I would like to change it up a bit but I know that is a big no no. I guess I just have to keep at it. Just remember that the more weight you lose, the faster your recovery time and the smoother the surgery. By the way, I noticed you said you have until monday which is my day as well. Monday April 30th will be my big day.

Mari

Hi right there with you. I already lost the weight but now I am having a really really hard time following the diet. I don't like the shakes and I'm sick of the lean cuisines. I would like to change it up a bit but I know that is a big no no. I guess I just have to keep at it. Just remember that the more weight you lose, the faster your recovery time and the smoother the surgery. By the way, I noticed you said you have until monday which is my day as well. Monday April 30th will be my big day.

Mari

Oh good! Someone else will be there on Monday. Where are you from? I fly into San Diego from Las Vegas at around 10 am on Sunday.

I am having such a hard time, because my first reaction to the diarhea is to eat something solid. I pray they don't ban me from having

the surgery!

#-o

Okay, I hate to be this honest! I am only down 5 pounds and I only have a few days to lose 5 more.

The slim fast makes me have diarhea, the lean cuisines are making my feet swell. What's going on?

:huh: What happens if I get to TJ on Monday morning and I haven't lost the weight?! Help!

I'm panicing!

Hi,

i only lost 8 pounds pre op and should have lost 25. They were ok with that. I even treated myself to a nice dinner the night before the surgery. My LAST meal. Julie

Hi,

i only lost 8 pounds pre op and should have lost 25. They were ok with that. I even treated myself to a nice dinner the night before the surgery. My LAST meal. Julie

Hi,

I am worried as well about what if I don't lose the 36lbs they want me to lose. I have 3 weeks to go and have lost half(18) of the weight so far. I am not cheating terribly, but I have a SF cookie once in a while, but am usually very good. The weekends are close encounters of the bad kind in ways I want to snack on whatever is around if I don't keep busy.

Reading that they were ok with a small drop in weight makes me feel a bit better, but I am going to continue to try and keep losing so that I am more than ready. But...36lbs??? I don't see it. ;)

Good luck all,

Judy