Back pain after 2 bites

The last few days everytime I eat my back hurts. This AM for example, I took a small bite of sausage, (which I've eatin several times before) chewed well and by the time I took a second bite my back hurt, like right at my spine in the middle of my shoulders. I felt like I was going to puke but didn't . I figured it was stuck so I took some papaya enzyme. I've not had my first fill yet. I've heard that stress can make you more restricted, but even when your not filled yet? My life has been very stressful the last week or so. I'm even stressing more on this because now I wonder if this is what people mean when they have a band slip? I always thought that if it was a slip, you would have chest pain, am I a odd one? I decided to stay on liquid for a few days but even water is uncomfortable to swallowtoday, I have to take little sips like in the beginning. Has anyone had this happen, I'd like to hear from you.

The last few days everytime I eat my back hurts. This AM for example, I took a small bite of sausage, (which I've eatin several times before) chewed well and by the time I took a second bite my back hurt, like right at my spine in the middle of my shoulders. I felt like I was going to puke but didn't . I figured it was stuck so I took some papaya enzyme. I've not had my first fill yet. I've heard that stress can make you more restricted, but even when your not filled yet? My life has been very stressful the last week or so. I'm even stressing more on this because now I wonder if this is what people mean when they have a band slip? I always thought that if it was a slip, you would have chest pain, am I a odd one? I decided to stay on liquid for a few days but even water is uncomfortable to swallowtoday, I have to take little sips like in the beginning. Has anyone had this happen, I'd like to hear from you.

Did you call Dr. O? Are you doing any better?

Kelly C.

i think you did the right thing going to liquids for a day or two. the only way i know my pouch is full and its time to put fork down and walk away is by that back pain. some people feel in front and some in the back. who knows why the band is tight one day and not the next. stress and pms certainly affect mine. also traveling, i seem to be able to eat more at lower altitudes compared to the thin air here in colorado. just listen to the band and stop at the first sign of any pain and the liquids are always a good idea after pb'ing or any painful experience like that.

kim

kym828, Thanks for the reply, I was told weather could be a issue. We live at 2500 ft so I guess altitude could be one too. The last few days one day its nice and warn the next it rains. Today I have a whopper of a headache, so I'm taking it easy today and sticking to liquids. Thanks again for the reply. April

• 2 weeks later...