May Fill Patients

I will be getting a fill in May - not sure when yet, but the sooner the better - next week or the next - if anyone's interested in sharing a shuttle.

I think Francisco is getting sick of me showing up at the airport - this will be 4 times in 2 months ;)

I will be getting a fill in May - not sure when yet, but the sooner the better - next week or the next - if anyone's interested in sharing a shuttle.

I think Francisco is getting sick of me showing up at the airport - this will be 4 times in 2 months ;)

I am scheduled for a fill on May 19th, plane lands at 11:14am, would love to share a ride.

FurEllie,

COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The ONLY day this week I CANNOT MAKE it is on Mon & Tues (May 7 & 8) Any other day this week will work for me.

Teri

Teri, I have been following your status as I too am having very similar issues. I was wondering how you are doing now since your last fill and it sounds like you will be going back to TJ. I just missed you April 25th with Wendy Hall as I was there to get completely unfilled just after you left. Everytime I get adjusted, filled or unfilled I am usually good about 2-3 weeks then get too tight to even drink water. Now, completely unfilled I have a hard time eating more than a few bites until dinnertime then I am able to eat with no restriction at all. Luckily I am not gaining, but also not losing. Getting a bit frustrated. Kelly

Cindy is arriving at the San Diego airport on May 9th on 10:35am and would like to share a ride for a fill

you can contact her at cindyrueck2000@yahoo.com

she's having trouble posting to the forum right now - so contact her directly through her email.

Teri, I have been following your status as I too am having very similar issues. I was wondering how you are doing now since your last fill and it sounds like you will be going back to TJ. I just missed you April 25th with Wendy Hall as I was there to get completely unfilled just after you left. Everytime I get adjusted, filled or unfilled I am usually good about 2-3 weeks then get too tight to even drink water. Now, completely unfilled I have a hard time eating more than a few bites until dinnertime then I am able to eat with no restriction at all. Luckily I am not gaining, but also not losing. Getting a bit frustrated. Kelly

Well, you are so right! Called yesterday and talked with Dr. Romero. I'm just getting disappointed more than anything, even over frustrating. Wow, wish I would have know about you going on the 25th too with Wendy Hall, we could have rode together. They will be back down to Mesa on the 21st of May. I think I am flying out tomorrow to TJ. Gotta check flights, etc. It's a bummer when you finally restrict, then, have it tighten so much, you cant even drink water. That STINKS!, because it's impossible to know if you have the right amount. Good that you are not gaining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teri

OK, waiting to hear back from Rene but right now I'm flying in to SD at 11AM on the 16th, getting the fill, staying overnight and coming home at 12PM on the 17th if anyone wants to come with :)

Teri - did you get your fill on the 9th? If so, how are things going?

I'm a little paranoid since the overfill last month didn't kick in for a few days and then I had to get back down there ASAP, but hey - I'm getting to know all the workers at the SD airport and the drivers well, lol

I am scheduled for a fill on May 19th, plane lands at 11:14am, would love to share a ride.

I am scheduled for a fill on the 19th, at 1:30. Will be driving to San Diego. I can meet you at the airport. I don't want to drive myself over the border. Email me at juarez.marsha@gmail.com if you want to share a ride.

OK, waiting to hear back from Rene but right now I'm flying in to SD at 11AM on the 16th, getting the fill, staying overnight and coming home at 12PM on the 17th if anyone wants to come with :)

Teri - did you get your fill on the 9th? If so, how are things going?

I'm a little paranoid since the overfill last month didn't kick in for a few days and then I had to get back down there ASAP, but hey - I'm getting to know all the workers at the SD airport and the drivers well, lol

Hi FulEllie,

No, I didnt go. My sister flew into AZ. She will be here for another week or so. The band was something I havent shared with her. So a little awkward going while she is here. I plan on getting a fill the morning of the 21st with Wendy Hall. She is with Fill Center USA. If that fill does not work out, I will be back to TJ for some advice as to my situation. Good Luck to you. Who knows, by the 16th, I may just join you in TJ, although, my sister will still be here, so we'll see how it goes. Teri