Help! surgery yesterday...LOTS of gas pain!!!

Walk, walk, walk and then walk some more. That was the best thing for me and my gas.

GasX strips and Gaviscon (sp) help, but honestly, the walking was what helped me the most.

Hello all!!! I'm in horrible pain!!!! My tummy itself doesn't feel bad at all...its the pain I have from my waist all the way up to my neck...I haven't been able to burp at all!!!!! Any suggestions????

Walk, walk, walk and then walk some more. That was the best thing for me and my gas.

GasX strips and Gaviscon (sp) help, but honestly, the walking was what helped me the most.

ok thanks..and here's another question.....somehow, I've come down with a dang cold...can't breath, and i'm coughing all the time...is that gona hurt my band any???

Hello all!!! I'm in horrible pain!!!! My tummy itself doesn't feel bad at all...its the pain I have from my waist all the way up to my neck...I haven't been able to burp at all!!!!! Any suggestions????

Probably felling better now but if pain persists, the walking is key but you may get some relief from sucking on peppermint hard candy. Not the artificial kind but something that actaully has peppermint as an ingredient. A nurse I know told me about it when I had the pains and it worked pretty well as a temporary relief. Oncve you can burp a bit, that will help as well.

Good luck!