Great fill level, no weight loss!??

karenlynn79

Hi all

I had my second fill in March and was restricted really well. I lost 20 lbs in less than 2 months and was really happy about that. On May 5th I got a third fill just a teeny bit more (.3) and now I am a little tighter. I have lost 1 lb since May 5th!!

My routine is:

power shake with 20 added grams of protein in the a.m. (can't eat solids in the morning)

lunch is hard boiled egg white/low fat mac and cheese/ about 2 or 300 calories at most

dinner is healthy proteins (chicken, tacos, spag) in very small quantities

After around 4pm. I can eat a little more so most of my calories are coming later rather than sooner. I am only having about 800 or 900 calories a day. I did mention this to Dr Miranda and she did not say that was too few calories.

I do not exercise regularly but am trying to walk my dog daily now for 30 minutes.

Any ideas?? My only thought is that I am not eating enough calories? I do not have any medical condition that would account for this either.

Thanks!

Karen

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all

I had my second fill in March and was restricted really well. I lost 20 lbs in less than 2 months and was really happy about that. On May 5th I got a third fill just a teeny bit more (.3) and now I am a little tighter. I have lost 1 lb since May 5th!!

My routine is:

power shake with 20 added grams of protein in the a.m. (can't eat solids in the morning)

lunch is hard boiled egg white/low fat mac and cheese/ about 2 or 300 calories at most

dinner is healthy proteins (chicken, tacos, spag) in very small quantities

After around 4pm. I can eat a little more so most of my calories are coming later rather than sooner. I am only having about 800 or 900 calories a day. I did mention this to Dr Miranda and she did not say that was too few calories.

I do not exercise regularly but am trying to walk my dog daily now for 30 minutes.

Any ideas?? My only thought is that I am not eating enough calories? I do not have any medical condition that would account for this either.

Thanks!

Karen

Hi, Karen !

First, let me say I don't know why you arent' losing weight - but I can tell you that I don't lose

weight (band or no band) unless I exercise. I was banded April 9th and first fill 6 weeks later

(1.7cc's) I DEF have restriction - all said - pre diet to today I've lost 20 pounds. I think it should

be more than that, and it started to move when I got more consistent with exercise - but the last

week has been crazy and I havent exercised and I havent lost an ounce! So I'll bet that once I get back on the exercise wagon I'll start losing again.

Maybe try exercising a little and see if it'll move ??

Good luck to you !! let us know how it goes......

Lisa