Ready and Waiting

• 2 weeks later...

Maplewillow-

I KNOW!!! This NOT eating stuff is very hard, but I'm trying to keep extra busy at work, so it's alittle easier at work, but.........home is a different story, although I've been able to stick to it! Yes, I hope to see you there too. Hmmmmmmmm, I'm trying to think of something I could wear or have so that you will know who I am. :D Well maybe I'll just have to say Hi to everyone I see! Best wishes to you! God bless!

I'm scheduled for the 21st too! Where are you from? I'm from Washington state. I am really excited about this and hope it will be everything I've heard it to be! I will have a difficult time following the liquid diet the week prior as I'm on a business trip, but hopefully I can do it!!!

Hi Marilyn!!! I got to go home on Saturday......finally! I wish I would have gotten up and out of my room to come say good-bye to you! I've still had alittle trouble, but today has been my best day ever. I drank almost all of my gatorade today, (the same one I brought home from Tiajuana)drank some liquid vitamin stuff, and it all stayed down, and yes..........I'm tired of the liquid diet too. It seems like EVERYONE eats good stuff! T.V. programs, commercials, my kids, my husband, and the smells...........ahhhhhhhhh. Today was my first day back to work too, I was real tired but it was a very good day. How are you doing? Are you back to work? Is everything going down and feeling ok? I really have had no pain whatsoever, isn't that strange? Lets keep in touch.....take care! Chonies

Hi Chonies!! I'm glad you are feeling and doing better. I think I misplaced your email address. Beth says I had the anesthectic dummies for days. Now what will my excuse be? Wow you went back to work quick. I went wednesday and felt ok except for lightheadedness. I drank a protein shake a couple days early and it went away. Keep in touch. Marilyn