Does anyone feel light head durning the evenings?

:-? I know everybody feels like they are starving to death in the first week. But I dont think it is in your mind when you gut growls and truns. That isnt just in your mind. I feel like that I am physically hungry. Not only on top of that I get so light headed and dizzy. Sometime I feel like I am going to pass out. I do this in the evenings it happens everyday about the same time. I just wonder if is cause i am hungry.

:-? I know everybody feels like they are starving to death in the first week. But I dont think it is in your mind when you gut growls and truns. That isnt just in your mind. I feel like that I am physically hungry. Not only on top of that I get so light headed and dizzy. Sometime I feel like I am going to pass out. I do this in the evenings it happens everyday about the same time. I just wonder if is cause i am hungry.

Hi Elizabeth,

Are you getting enough protein? AS far I understand, you can have up to 3 protein shakes a day. Since we are still on the liquid diet, I try to drink alot more and not just sugar free stuff, but have some sugar. I can tell when I have had too much sugary liquids. That is when I get very tired and more hungry than ever. So, I try to another creamy soup or broth. Not sure if you read my reply to the other post, but I have some of those Healthy Choice fudge bars that have no added sugar, but have protein and are low fat. They are very satisfying and taste like you are cheating...lol

Good luck and hope you feel better. If not, you might want to call Dr. Miranda, or your regular doctor.

Judy