July Fill appointments

Hello,

I'm flying in from DC on the 10-12 July. A one night stay is also possible. Anyone want to share a ride? I haven't purchased my ticket yet but I would love to split the cost with someone. Please send me a note if you're interested.

Still looking? may want to go the 10th

Hello,

I'm flying in from DC on the 10-12 July. A one night stay is also possible. Anyone want to share a ride? I haven't purchased my ticket yet but I would love to split the cost with someone. Please send me a note if you're interested.

I maybe heading that way on the 10th as well. In the past, I have flown in in the morning, got the fill and flew out that night. I take the trolley taxi by far the cheapest and just as fast as the van. Still lookin at hotel prices before I make final decision. If I make it there, I'd be more than willing to navigate the transporation....and security ...but I can't take my weapon across he border but I doubt any of my parolees are in Mexico for surgery that week:)

I'm driving down for a fill from Orange County on July 3. My appt is for 11:00. If anyone is flying in that day, I can pick up at the airport and take across the border. I'll need to pick up no later than 10:00 or 10:15.