Can I test some real food this weekend?

Hey all,

I was wondering if it really would hurt me if I tried to eat a little solid food this weekend to test things? My actual 21 days isn't until Monday, but before I head back to work for the week, I would like to have an idea of what would be good to eat and healthy as well. I really don't want to start eating solid food on Monday being the first day of the work week and have something get stuck and be embarrassed and sick from it.

I have already accidentally eaten a piece of soft chicken and it stayed down...LOL

Any advice or suggestions would be great!

Thanks,

Judy

I was wondering if it really would hurt me if I tried to eat a little solid food this weekend to test things?

I don't believe it will. But be clear about your reasons for doing it. As I'm sure you know, Greed often has a way of coming up with justifiable explanations. Although many users here have reported different degrees of restriction prior to their first fill, the overwhelming norm is a total absence of any restriction at this stage (especially if you got the VG band).

But, yes, there is the possibility that you will feel restriction. And, yes, there is the possibility it will lead to an embarrassing incident if you leave your first meal for Monday. It's just not very likely. And you can compromise by leaving your first meal for dinner, after you get home from work.

Having said that, I had my first solid meal on day 19 and it did no harm. I had a monster meal on day 22 and I felt no restriction at all.

I don't believe it will. But be clear about your reasons for doing it. As I'm sure you know, Greed often has a way of coming up with justifiable explanations. Although many users here have reported different degrees of restriction prior to their first fill, the overwhelming norm is a total absence of any restriction at this stage (especially if you got the VG band).

But, yes, there is the possibility that you will feel restriction. And, yes, there is the possibility it will lead to an embarrassing incident if you leave your first meal for Monday. It's just not very likely. And you can compromise by leaving your first meal for dinner, after you get home from work.

Having said that, I had my first solid meal on day 19 and it did no harm. I had a monster meal on day 22 and I felt no restriction at all.

Thank you for your reply to my question. I do have the VG band and feel since all this week I have no restriction or much anyways. There are so many foods I would love to dig into, but I know not to push it and will take care when deciding to eat and swallow anything.