1st fill today

I got my first fill today by a fill center in new jersey.I really wanted to go back to TJ but fianances would not permit.So i was very uneasy about going locally. I went it wasa pretty good experience. I only got stuck one timeand i feel restriction with a cup of liquid. They put 2.2ccs in my band and I definatley feel restriction.They did not use flourobut I felt they did a pretty good job ,still though if you can afford it i would recommend going bad to occ. I will keep you posted on restriction after I start solids again. ><'

start 197lbs

surgery weight 188lbs 4/9/07

first fill weight 167lbs 6/11/07

goal weight 130lbs

O.K. I was filled 4 days ago and when i started to eat I took it very slow. Noteating more than 1/3 ofa cup.After eating that much I stopped but not because I was not still hungry ,only for fear of the pbing. Today I decided to push it up a bit just to feel the restriction and know my limit. I ate a bowl of frosted shredded wheat and was able to eat a cup and a half which is alot more than 1/3 cup the amount I was supposed to be satisfied with. If I can continue to be able to eat more than 1/3 I will call for another fill. btw after I ate 1/3 serving for all yestersay after a hour or so I wasn't hungry anymore but it's when I am actually eating that I want that feeling. :rolleyes:

start weight 197 3/25/07

surgery 188 4/9/07

first fill 2.2cc's 168 6/11/07

today 6/15/07 165

32lbs gone =D>

I believe that the fill is supposed to restrict your intake to 1/3 of your previously normal intake, not 1/3 of a cup.

Were you having your shredded wheat with milk? If you were, you are not supposed to have any liquids for a 1/2 hour before and 1 hour after each meal, and certainly none with your meal.

I believe that the fill is supposed to restrict your intake to 1/3 of your previously normal intake, not 1/3 of a cup.

I'M WITH YOU NOWORRY

I'D BE STARVING IF I ONLY ATE 1/3 OF A CUP FOR BFAST, LUNCH AND DIN DIN.

TOTAL FOR THE DAY A CUP? :blink:

I got my first fill today by a fill center in new jersey.I really wanted to go back to TJ but fianances would not permit.So i was very uneasy about going locally. I went it wasa pretty good experience. I only got stuck one timeand i feel restriction with a cup of liquid. They put 2.2ccs in my band and I definatley feel restriction.They did not use flourobut I felt they did a pretty good job ,still though if you can afford it i would recommend going bad to occ. I will keep you posted on restriction after I start solids again. ><'

start 197lbs

surgery weight 188lbs 4/9/07

first fill weight 167lbs 6/11/07

goal weight 130lbs

Hi, Angela ! Its Lisa !! You are doing so great !! Good for you!!!!

I'm down 21 - and trying to get the hang of being filled -- I got 1.7cc's and have

been PB'ing like crazy (after I was all cocky and said I wouldn't do it!) I'm getting

better, but its been rough (but I'm tough, I just don't want to slip my band!)

Sounds like you got a good fill -- I think that 2.2 is a lot ! When I got my fill the

Doc said to give it 2 months, so thats what I"m going to do.

Keep up the great work, Angela !!!! Its great to get your progress!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Lisa

Hi, Angela ! Its Lisa !! You are doing so great !! Good for you!!!!

I'm down 21 - and trying to get the hang of being filled -- I got 1.7cc's and have

been PB'ing like crazy (after I was all cocky and said I wouldn't do it!) I'm getting

better, but its been rough (but I'm tough, I just don't want to slip my band!)

Sounds like you got a good fill -- I think that 2.2 is a lot ! When I got my fill the

Doc said to give it 2 months, so thats what I"m going to do.

Keep up the great work, Angela !!!! Its great to get your progress!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Lisa

hi

I live in NJ now (used to live in AZ) and looking for a place to get a fill. Can anyone recommend a place????

Beata

hi

I live in NJ now (used to live in AZ) and looking for a place to get a fill. Can anyone recommend a place????

Beata

hi LISA HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER.FOR FILLS IN JERSEY GO TO FILLS USA(GOOGLE). THEN FIND NEW JERSEY.IBELIEVE THERE IS TWO DIFFRENT LOCATIONS. THEONE I WENT TO WAS IN MOUNT LAUREL