what you cant eat

My question is....whats some of the hardest things to eat after getting this surgery? I read somewhere that you cant have grapes, peanuts, asparagus, dried fruit, popcorn, olives. These are all my favorite foods. I know everyone is different, but I'd like to find out the most common things that cannot be tolerated. Thanks, Christi

Everyone is very different! I have a problem with artichokes! i've heard that from several people. The biggest problem for me... soft, doughy breads -which I should avoid anyway :) If I want some toast with my egg or something - that's fine - but it has to be toasted!

My question is....whats some of the hardest things to eat after getting this surgery? I read somewhere that you cant have grapes, peanuts, asparagus, dried fruit, popcorn, olives. These are all my favorite foods. I know everyone is different, but I'd like to find out the most common things that cannot be tolerated. Thanks, Christi

I CAN HAVE EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT LISTED THERE

PS, I WISH PEANUTS WERE A PROBLEM, PEANUT M & M'S ARE A DOWN FALL FOR ME :unsure: