I've been so bad!!!

My Grampa died a few days ago and I've been eating real food! (emotional eating!!)

(I was banded 2 weeks ago)

I've had a slice of pizza, sandwiches, salad etc etc (I am feeling absolutely no restriction)

I am so worried now and so scared to tell my Doctor that I was bad.

I'm scared that my band might have slipped (would I be able to tell if it has)

Please help!!

My Grampa died a few days ago and I've been eating real food! (emotional eating!!)

I've had a slice of pizza, sandwiches, salad etc etc (I am feeling absolutely no restriction)

Please help!!

HI. I am sorry t ohear about your Grandfather. I am sure he is in a better place. :(

I havent been banded yet.. but I AM SURE IF YOUR BAND SLIPPED.. you should have symptons. AS in pain. I would be interested in knowing this answer from others.

Also.. I am curious as to why you have no restiction.. when people I know that were banded and they do cheat.. they FEEL That too. JUST 2 weeks out and you can have all of that?

Also try taking a walk.. or listening to music instead of eating. Emotional eating is what got most of us here :(

HANG IN THERE!!

I would guess your'e alright. Two weeks most swelling should be gone. If you could get it down without pain and keep it, you have little or no restriction. Just don't push it...

Tom

If your band had slipped you would probably feel it. Consider yourself as being lucky so far, but you need to stop now and go back to your prescribed pre-op diet before you do some serious damage. In order to do that effectively you'll need to deal with the current situation in a healthier manner. If there's someone in your life you trust, talk to them and be as open and honest as you can. Samia has an excellent idea by walking, I can tell you that exercise is an excellent treatment for depression! Remember, you can always come back and talk to us if you need to.

Please help!!

You will always have days were you were bad. Just try to keep them only "Day" and not "Week" of bad eating. Sometimes we think of reasons why we deserve food that we don't need. Think about the reasons you had lap-band and your goals.