Finally made the 100 lb club

As of this morning just 3 days shy of my 18 month bandiversary I have officially lost 100 lbs with my band...I just wanted to share my good news with all of you here. I have not seen the scale move in months and this morning it showed 5 lbs loss in a week. I can not express how patience is vital throughout this journey. Plateaus will happen, but the NSV's will continue do not get discouraged when the scale does not move, I'm here to tell you it will move again but in the meantime be greatful for all of the Non Scale Victories ( NSV"s) you have achieved since your band. My NSV's have kept me going , not getting discouraged. I have kept a list of my NSV's along this journey so for those of you who are struggling keep a list, and everytime you get discouraged take it out and read it..journal your food intake daily, write down every thing you eat, even those little bites here and there you eat that you think do not make a difference ( they do ) ..seeing it on paper helps..it also helps tremendously to keep you focused. I hope all of you have success with your band and meet your weight loss goals :)

My new goal..another 15 lbs!

Shell,

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I am at such a stand still with the scales. It is hard not to get discouraged. I am getting my second fill Oct. 10th. I am hoping that will help. WOW! 100lbs. That is sooooo fantastic. You should be so proud!

:P

I am so happy for you, \Shell! I am a newbie! I was banded on the 12 Sept 05 by Dr. Ortiz. Since my surgery, I have been so discourage, because I have not lost the weight that I want to lose. My goal is to lose "a small chiild" about 50lbs :lol: I am scheduled for my fill on the 21 Oct 05. I "prayful" that I will start to see the weight drop. I have started to working five times a week...cardio only! My goal is to lose 30lbs before my birthday, which is 15 Dec I can't wait to purchase "new" clothes!! So thank you for word, I am very hopeful, now!!! And I am so proud of you!!!!!! Great job..!

Hawaii Girl

CONGRATULATIONS SHELL!!!!!!! I new it would happen- I have recently revised goal and am glad to see some else thinking of that! Keep trying - I know I am enjoyin buying the size 10 jeans and fainted when they fit!!!!! Hope you have a similair reaction witht he size 8 's soon!