Can anyone tell me if I need another fill, 1st fill at 6 weeks 1.5cc, 2 weeks later another fill. I now have 2.0 ccs. I can't eat anything in the morning but it seems by early evening I can pretty much eat what I want. I haven't been losing much weight for the last 2 weeks. Should I get another fill? Or is it normal to not have restriction in the evening. And will I be alright in the morning if it is already tight.

Anybody have any ideas what I should do?

Banded March 22, 2007

Marsha

Can anyone tell me if I need another fill, 1st fill at 6 weeks 1.5cc, 2 weeks later another fill. I now have 2.0 ccs. I can't eat anything in the morning but it seems by early evening I can pretty much eat what I want. I haven't been losing much weight for the last 2 weeks. Should I get another fill? Or is it normal to not have restriction in the evening. And will I be alright in the morning if it is already tight.

Anybody have any ideas what I should do?

Banded March 22, 2007

Marsha

Personally I would give it another week or 2 and then if you're still not losing weight or feeling restricted, get another fill. Unfortunately everyone is so different, none of us know what the sweet spot is until we find it on our own :(

Sounds like if anything you are actually too tight. If you don't eat anything until the evening your body goes into starvation mode and won't let go of fat for anything. Breakfast really is the most important meal of the day as it will set the tone of your metabolism. However, if you cannot eat anything at all in the morning it may be because your stomach is becoming inflamed while you sleep. Try not to eat anything for the few hours before bedtime as food will just sit in your stomach when you fall asleep and can cause irritation. If you have allergies, get some medicine so you don't have stuff dripping down into your stomach all night. Some types of coffee can also cause irritation, experiment around and see if this helps.

Good luck

Thanks for the help, I will give it a couple more weeks. As for the allergies, I do have them and when I do eat in the morning when it comes back up , it is a lot of drainage. Maybe that is causing my stomach to swell in the night. I do drink shakes in the morning, I can get them down. I will try giving up coffee. Be better about taking my allergy pills and see what happens. Great information. Thanks. It is so great to get feedback from others who are dealing with the band. I appreciate all the help.

I do love my band.

Marsha

Sounds like if anything you are actually too tight. If you don't eat anything until the evening your body goes into starvation mode and won't let go of fat for anything. Breakfast really is the most important meal of the day as it will set the tone of your metabolism. However, if you cannot eat anything at all in the morning it may be because your stomach is becoming inflamed while you sleep. Try not to eat anything for the few hours before bedtime as food will just sit in your stomach when you fall asleep and can cause irritation. If you have allergies, get some medicine so you don't have stuff dripping down into your stomach all night. Some types of coffee can also cause irritation, experiment around and see if this helps.

Good luck

NICE POST CLYNN :)