fill doctors in the us

hi,i am looking for fill doctors in the state of ny and the city of syracuse,anyone know of one,please help.has any one had the surgery in the state of ny in the syracuse hospitol.if so please post all your info on it.thank you MACY

• 2 weeks later...
hi,i am looking for fill doctors in the state of ny and the city of syracuse,anyone know of one,please help.has any one had the surgery in the state of ny in the syracuse hospitol.if so please post all your info on it.thank you MACY

I was given a list of fills docs in New York from another Doc. Don't know how accurate

NEW YORK

• 3 weeks later...
I am from the Toledo, Ohio area and I am in need of a doctor to do checkups and to do a fill. Does anyone know of anyone in Ohio area or within a 100 miles?

ONE DAY I'LL GET A FILL WITH DR CURRY. HE'S TAKEN TIME TO ANSWER QUESTIONS ON ANOTHER BOARD FOR A FEW YEARS NOW. I KNOW HE'S IN OHIO BUT NOT SURE WHERE

http://www.thebanddoctor.com/default

ONE DAY I'LL GET A FILL WITH DR CURRY. HE'S TAKEN TIME TO ANSWER QUESTIONS ON ANOTHER BOARD FOR A FEW YEARS NOW. I KNOW HE'S IN OHIO BUT NOT SURE WHERE

http://www.thebanddoctor.com/default

Thanks- I just called an made an appointment with his office for next week. I am so excited because Dr. Curry is about 3 hours away and will save me about $700.00 in travel and expenses. He charges 300.00 for inital consult and 100.00 for a fill after. Bonus - He does not charge for an emergency unfill-Michelle

Thanks- I just called an made an appointment with his office for next week. I am so excited because Dr. Curry is about 3 hours away and will save me about $700.00 in travel and expenses. He charges 300.00 for inital consult and 100.00 for a fill after. Bonus - He does not charge for an emergency unfill-Michelle

GOOD, I'VE HEARD NOTHING BUT GREAT THINGS ABOUT HIM. HELPING OUT THOSE OF USE BANDED IN MX HAS NEVER BEEN A PROBLEM WITH HIM

LET US KNOW HOW IT GOES :)

Michelle

I am from Michigan and I saw a post from Kristi and she goes to Dr Kam at Barix Clinc in Ypsilanti, Mi. That is a lot closer than 3 hours away. As for cost, have e mailed Kristi and am waiting for a response.

Kari

Michelle

I am from Michigan and I saw a post from Kristi and she goes to Dr Kam at Barix Clinc in Ypsilanti, Mi. That is a lot closer than 3 hours away. As for cost, have e mailed Kristi and am waiting for a response.

Kari

Dr. Kam in Ypsilanti Michigan is a really great Doctor... He charges $150 for a fill (done blindly, but he knows what he's doing), x-ray costs $70 or $75, and the initial visit cost $250 (I think), but my insurance covered the first visit, even before they paid for the surgery! give their office a call... they are wonderful... Another suggestion is to go to www.obesityhelp.com, click on find a bariatric surgeon in the upper left corner, click your state, and start calling, that's what I did!!! Good luck to all!

Kristy

If you go to google and type in FILL CENTERS USA you will be able to find a doctor either close or the closest one to you. I will be going for my first fill on Aug 29th. The people at the center were very nice and helpful. I hope this helps you.

Lydia

• 2 months later...
I am from the Toledo, Ohio area and I am in need of a doctor to do checkups and to do a fill. Does anyone know of anyone in Ohio area or within a 100 miles?

FYI- Dr. Andre Nunn in Detroit does fills. They are $250 cash or $300 check/credit. Cost is a bit high, but I heard he's really good, and there's nothing like somebody local!!

I see Dr. March in Hillsdale, Michigan. My insurance covers my fills less co-pay. If you want his number, e-mail me at kirajh@yahoo.com