Can someone help me???

I am a 40 year young mom and grandmother (gammy) . I have been overweight/obese most of my life. I can't think of a time that I wasn't other than when I was trying to lose weight for the military and they still told me I was overweight ( I was 6'1 and 155 pounds) I have tried every available diet known to mankind and even just tried the starvation theory to try and lose weight... Nothing seems to work. I am now on the Bvitamin/HCG shots and I am not doing any good at all. I have cut down on all the foods the doctors tell me to and everything and still nada. I get very aggravated at this. I also have no energy for my 5 yr old son (he is adopted) and severly adhd due to his birth mothers drug problem. (that is another story) But I was wondering if there were any groups out there that help pay for lapband or anything. I don't qualify for medicaid and I don't make enough money to afford insurance. I need some kind of help because I am now 6'1 and 311 pounds. Anything would be helpful... I want to get rid of this weight because I know all my family was overweight and diabetic. I am not diabetic yet but if I remain obese the chances of that happening are far greater than no.

I am a 40 year young mom and grandmother (gammy) . I have been overweight/obese most of my life. I can't think of a time that I wasn't other than when I was trying to lose weight for the military and they still told me I was overweight ( I was 6'1 and 155 pounds) I have tried every available diet known to mankind and even just tried the starvation theory to try and lose weight... Nothing seems to work. I am now on the Bvitamin/HCG shots and I am not doing any good at all. I have cut down on all the foods the doctors tell me to and everything and still nada. I get very aggravated at this. I also have no energy for my 5 yr old son (he is adopted) and severly adhd due to his birth mothers drug problem. (that is another story) But I was wondering if there were any groups out there that help pay for lapband or anything. I don't qualify for medicaid and I don't make enough money to afford insurance. I need some kind of help because I am now 6'1 and 311 pounds. Anything would be helpful... I want to get rid of this weight because I know all my family was overweight and diabetic. I am not diabetic yet but if I remain obese the chances of that happening are far greater than no.

Hi, if you have decent credit, the band can be financed. If not, the Michael Thurmond 6-week body makeover is very, very good. It helped me even when I plataued with the band. Next thing to mention, how about having it done overseas? I did mine in Tijuana, Mexico and I had a great experience with no complications. Hope I've helped in some way.

Hi, if you have decent credit, the band can be financed. If not, the Michael Thurmond 6-week body makeover is very, very good. It helped me even when I plataued with the band. Next thing to mention, how about having it done overseas? I did mine in Tijuana, Mexico and I had a great experience with no complications. Hope I've helped in some way.

no I don't have decent credit thanks to an ex husband....lol go figure....I was thinking of doing the Tijuana Mexico route but that is still a lot of money for me to come up with. Thank you for your help but I just don't see any other way. :(

If you can afford seeing a Dr. that is involved in the Optifast program and have some money you might cosider this. It is a liguid diet but the weight loss benefits are a plus, it is a 6-8 week program but it does work. My buddy lost 80 pounds in 6 -8 weeks time but eating after weight loss really has to be watched for you can gain weight back if your not careful.

HI THE MORE I READ YOUR PROFILE THE MORE I FEEL YOU CAN PROBABLE GO TO YOUR NEAREST MAIN HOSPITAL AND ASK TO SEE SOMEONE IN CHARITY DEPARTMENT. DEPENDING ON YOUR INCOME THAT'S HOW THEY WORK IT, IF YOU QUALIFY FOR THERE COVERAGE. THEN MAKE A APPOINTMENT WITH THE HOSPITAL MD, THEN REQUEST SLEEP TEST IF YOU HAVE A SLEEP DISORDER IF YOU HAVE ASTHMA THAT ALSO WILL QUALIFY FOR THE LAP-BAND ESPECIALLY IF YOUR WEIGHT IS THAT OUT OF CONTROL.THEN OF COURSE THERE ARE OTHER FACTORS.WHICH YOU CAN REQUEST TO SEE A DOCTOR WHO SPECIALIZE IN THE PROCESURE OF THE LAPBAND AND HE WILL SEND YOU FOR THE OTHER TEST THEY REQUEST. WHEN YOU CALL THE HOSPITAL FIND OUT FIRST IF THEY PROFORM THE LAPBAND.ANYONE IN NEED OF MEDICAL ATTENTION CAN NOT BE TURN AWAY. FIND OUT ALL THE HOSPITALS IN YOUR AREA, THEN I ADVICE YOU TO DO RESEARCH ON THE DOCTOR AND MAKE SURE HE IS QUALIFY TO DO THE PROCESURE.REMEMBER THE ONLY WAY THIS PROCESURE IS DONE TO PATIENTS IS IF THEY ARE TRULY OBESED AND HAVE SOME OF THESE CONDITIONS.YOU HAVE TO BE SEEN FIRST BY A MD. HE WILL PROBABLE THEN AGREE THAT THE SURGERY WOULD HELP YOU. IT ALL DEPENDS AND IF YOU HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE THAT ALSO WITH ALL THESE OTHER CONDITIONS QUALIFIES A PERSON. GOD BLESS