Just go my first fill

I just had my first fill in TJ. After the fill I couldn't even drink water. So I went back the next morning before flying back home and had a slight unfill. It's been 4 days and I can hardly eat a thing. Just a bite or two here and there. I even have a hard time drinking in the morning. By evening I can drink a glass if water. Does is "loosen up" after a while. Beth

THIS IS HEALINGHANDS--- HOW MUCH AMOUNT OF SALINE DID YOUR DOCTOR PUT IN YOUR PORT? I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM DRINKING A HALF A CUP OF WATER AFTER ANY OF MY FILLS. KEEP A JOURNEL WITH YOU OF YOUR WEIGHT AND THE AMOUNTS OF SALINE INJECTED EACH TIME YOU VISIT YOUR DOCTOR. MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS healinghands1957@yahoo.com feel free to contact me for any questions and anwers.

I just had my first fill in TJ. After the fill I couldn't even drink water. So I went back the next morning before flying back home and had a slight unfill. It's been 4 days and I can hardly eat a thing. Just a bite or two here and there. I even have a hard time drinking in the morning. By evening I can drink a glass if water. Does is "loosen up" after a while. Beth

Sorry to hear your still having trouble........have you called OCC. I have restriction alot in the mornings......I can drink about 1/4 cup of water. and just a few bites of food. It bothers me if I try to sip water or milk with it. I have to Chew Chew Chew. Evening are the best time to eat.