NEED FILL CENTER\ FILL DR. IN PENNA.!! HELP!

HELLO, I'M HOPING TO BE BANDED SOON AND I'M LOOKING FOR A FILL CENTER OR DR. TO DO MY FILLS IN CENTRAL PENNA. FILL CENTERS DO NOT HAVE ANY IN PENNA. YET AND THE FEW HOSPITALS THAT I CONTACTED WON'T DO FILLS UNLESS THEY DID THE SURGERY. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! THANKS! DARLENE

• 3 weeks later...
HELLO, I'M HOPING TO BE BANDED SOON AND I'M LOOKING FOR A FILL CENTER OR DR. TO DO MY FILLS IN CENTRAL PENNA. FILL CENTERS DO NOT HAVE ANY IN PENNA. YET AND THE FEW HOSPITALS THAT I CONTACTED WON'T DO FILLS UNLESS THEY DID THE SURGERY. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! THANKS! DARLENE

I am not sure where in Central Pa you are located, but I am in New Oxford and the closest fill center to us is in Mount Laural NJ. It is about 114 miles away. I have and appointment on Aug 29th to get my first fill there and can let you know how it goes if you would like. I found them by going onto Fill Centers USA. I hope this helps.

Lydia

Hello Lydia, I sent you an email a few days ago and haven't heard back???? I won't be getting my surgery until Feb. or March of '08, I couldn't raise the money. Let me know how your fill goes in NJ. [You're getting it done on my B-day!!] It seems all the Dr.'s locally don't want to do fills on anyone who are'nt their patients. I did ask a few in Pittsburgh and they said they'd do the fills, but I didn't get a price. Hope to hear from you soon, Darlene

Hello Lydia, I sent you an email a few days ago and haven't heard back???? I won't be getting my surgery until Feb. or March of '08, I couldn't raise the money. Let me know how your fill goes in NJ. [You're getting it done on my B-day!!] It seems all the Dr.'s locally don't want to do fills on anyone who are'nt their patients. I did ask a few in Pittsburgh and they said they'd do the fills, but I didn't get a price. Hope to hear from you soon, Darlene

Lydia, could you let me know as well when you get it done? I'm actually only 8 miles from the Mount Laurel site (live in Philly), and would love to know if it's a good place to go. I get banded on the 28th, so will look for your perspective when I return!

Thanks, Danielle