Hello everyone!

Hey everyone, my name is Tim, and im 19 years old. I live in Seattle, WA (kirkland actually but its close) and I'm going to get banded this Sunday in Mexico by Dr. Kuri.

I am very excited and I want to be there NOW! :D

I am currently 6'2" and 295lbs with a BMI of 37. (was 300 2 weeks ago but im on a personal diet before surgery)

I am hoping to lose at least 100lbs. within the first year.

Its great to be here and I will be very active on the forums.

Hey everyone, my name is Tim, and im 19 years old. I live in Seattle, WA (kirkland actually but its close) and I'm going to get banded this Sunday in Mexico by Dr. Kuri.

I am currently 6'2" and 295lbs with a BMI of 37. (was 300 2 weeks ago but im on a personal diet before surgery)

Welcome Tim, I have heard great things about Dr.Kuri, I'm sure you will have just as good experience as I had with Dr.Ortiz. You can do it and I bet you will feel so much better. GO TIM !!!!!

Welcome Tim, I have heard great things about Dr.Kuri, I'm sure you will have just as good experience as I had with Dr.Ortiz. You can do it and I bet you will feel so much better. GO TIM !!!!!

:D THanks Pam, I really appreciate the support. 2 more days... so excited!

• 2 weeks later...

hey TimS - how's it going ?? You should be 5 days post op -- how are you feeling ?

are you walking a lot ??? Let us know ---