24 hours of experience

I'm Heather (aka ky woman) I thought you might like to hear what has happened so far. I had a little trouble in Louisville at the airport security. I was an hour early but the line was very long and they gave me a hard time about carrying liquids and meds in gallon size zip lock bags. The new standard is 3 oz containers in a quart sized bag. Some lady gave me one of hers and we transferred it to the right size before they would let us through. I had to run for the plane! The plane America Airlines had no inflight movie during the 4 hour flight. So I was glad I got an audio book from the library and listened to for entertainment and distranction. I brought one of those horseshow shaped pillows and was very comfortable. The driver that was to meet us at baggage claim was late because he had a pick-up at Delta. Our group has five people. It was about a 12 mile drive to Tiajuana and about 1.5 miles to the clinic. It is as clean and modern as any U.S. doctor's office. We had our blood drawn, EKG, pulmonary function test, dental check up (it was free) and body/fat analysis by the nutritionist. Miranda gave us the follow-up diet. Then we went to the Hotel Lucerne. It is very nice and upscale. Security in the parking lot, great pool and 2 restautants. We all at "the last supper" in the Mexican restaurant and then went swimming and exploring. Accross the street is a convenience store for purchasing clear liquid drinks, it is open 24 hours. The closest pharmacy is about a block away.

The next morning they picked us up at 7:30 and took us to the clinic. We all asked to go first but I went last. I got in at 12:00pm and was out at 12:45. I got up walking an was happy to feel so good. No nausea, abdominal soreness or bloating. I was just a little sleepy. This morning I got up early bathed, had 2 bms and packed to go back to the hotel.

Note! If you are arriving solo, they check you out of the hotel and you have to have all your stuff packed to go to the clinic. If you have a friend with you you can leave most of your stuff in the hotel.

This morning still feeling great. They gave me IV antibotics, a breathing treatement, cup of broth and a popcicle. They tell us we will be checked by the doctor and taken to the hotel by 9:30.

I'm planning to do a little sightseeing at the open market and leave for home at 9:05 am

I'm Heather (aka ky woman) I thought you might like to hear what has happened so far. I had a little trouble in Louisville at the airport security. I was an hour early but the line was very long and they gave me a hard time about carrying liquids and meds in gallon size zip lock bags. The new standard is 3 oz containers in a quart sized bag. Some lady gave me one of hers and we transferred it to the right size before they would let us through. I had to run for the plane! The plane America Airlines had no inflight movie during the 4 hour flight. So I was glad I got an audio book from the library and listened to for entertainment and distranction. I brought one of those horseshow shaped pillows and was very comfortable. The driver that was to meet us at baggage claim was late because he had a pick-up at Delta. Our group has five people. It was about a 12 mile drive to Tiajuana and about 1.5 miles to the clinic. It is as clean and modern as any U.S. doctor's office. We had our blood drawn, EKG, pulmonary function test, dental check up (it was free) and body/fat analysis by the nutritionist. Miranda gave us the follow-up diet. Then we went to the Hotel Lucerne. It is very nice and upscale. Security in the parking lot, great pool and 2 restautants. We all at "the last supper" in the Mexican restaurant and then went swimming and exploring. Accross the street is a convenience store for purchasing clear liquid drinks, it is open 24 hours. The closest pharmacy is about a block away.

The next morning they picked us up at 7:30 and took us to the clinic. We all asked to go first but I went last. I got in at 12:00pm and was out at 12:45. I got up walking an was happy to feel so good. No nausea, abdominal soreness or bloating. I was just a little sleepy. This morning I got up early bathed, had 2 bms and packed to go back to the hotel.

Note! If you are arriving solo, they check you out of the hotel and you have to have all your stuff packed to go to the clinic. If you have a friend with you you can leave most of your stuff in the hotel.

This morning still feeling great. They gave me IV antibotics, a breathing treatement, cup of broth and a popcicle. They tell us we will be checked by the doctor and taken to the hotel by 9:30.

I'm planning to do a little sightseeing at the open market and leave for home at 9:05 am

Good for you, KYWoman !! Isnt it a very pleasant experience ? Take very good care and be sure to

follow all the rules ! Don't forget to walk walk walk then walk some more!!!!

Good luck !!