an almost new me

Hi everyone I wanted to share something about a small thing today. Today I was playing tennis (my new hobby).When I suddenly realized I was running for the ball and not out of breath,I wore a tank top and shorts and I wasnt self consious,I feel like a new person. The band is not just a tool to loose weight it's a chance for a new start a new you.I thought I would never see the athletic me again.I have not yet reached my goal butI am enjoying the ride(journey)with noooooo regrets! ><'

height 5'2

start 197lbs 3/30/07

preop187lbs surgery date 4/9/07

weight165lbs first fill 6/11/07 2.5ccs

weight 160lbs second fill 7/20/07

today 155lbs

GOAL 125lbs 30lbs to go awesome go me! ><'

Hi everyone I wanted to share something about a small thing today. Today I was playing tennis (my new hobby).When I suddenly realized I was running for the ball and not out of breath,I wore a tank top and shorts and I wasnt self consious,I feel like a new person. The band is not just a tool to loose weight it's a chance for a new start a new you.I thought I would never see the athletic me again.I have not yet reached my goal butI am enjoying the ride(journey)with noooooo regrets! ><'

height 5'2

start 197lbs 3/30/07

preop187lbs surgery date 4/9/07

weight165lbs first fill 6/11/07 2.5ccs

weight 160lbs second fill 7/20/07

today 155lbs

GOAL 125lbs 30lbs to go awesome go me! ><'

AWESOME!!!

I suddenly realized I was running for the ball and not out of breath,I wore a tank top and shorts and I wasnt self consious,I feel like a new person. The band is not just a tool to loose weight it's a chance for a new start a new you.

Great post! Keep inspiring all of us Angela!

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

WOO HOOOOOO! WAY TO GO~! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AND WE SUPPORT YOUR WONDERFUL LOSS AND GAIN OF A TERRIFIC HOBBY!!!

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Hi - I am new to the board and to the process. Just decided to have lap band and my surgery with Dr. Ortiz is 8/28! At around 205-210 lbs, it's TIME! Your post is truly inspirational and helps me envision a goal!

I tried to send you a private email but I don' t think it went through -- I am really trying to plan ahead and it would be great to be able to use the fill center doc in Mt Laurel. It's only 8 miles from my house and would really be perfect! But I've heard variable stories about fill docs, so wanted to know about your experience. I would very much appreciate your perspective!

Thanks, Danielle

• 1 month later...

Just an update. Lost 10 more lbs. This time its because i had food stuck and i had to have clear liquids for three days. So I am not as proud of this loss. However it is loss! ><'

Hieght 5'2

start 197 3/30/97

pre-op 187 banded 4/9/07

weight 167 first fill 6/11/07 2.5ccs

weight 160 second fill .2 ccs

weight 155 8/7/07

weight today 145lbs 9/25/07

goal 125lbs 20 lbs to go ! =D> but I am starting to feel like 135 may be enough . We will see